Mid/Senior PHP Laravel developer
We are a newly established company oriented on hi-quality design and development. We are investing a lot of energy in overall UX/UI and development details. Please see our portfolio at www.supersuperstudio.com
Our new clients are mostly venture funded New York and San Francisco startups.
We are hiring for the full-time position of mid or senior PHP Laravel developer. As this is a new company you can be one of the initial members and make a great impact to a company direction and image.
Currently, we are working mostly on mobile and web apps design and development.
If future, our plan is to work on contemporary technology development; such as augmented reality, AI, machine learning.
Development work involved:
- Develop new mobile app backend with REST API
- Build new features for existing Laravel web app
- Collaborate closely with mobile frontend and web frontend developers
- Great environment for hi-quality development
- 3 months of test period before full-time employment
- Creative improvements
- Gradual salary increase
- Work on hi-quality mobile and web apps
- Work in a cool office in Zagreb center or remote from any location
- Independence in time planning
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- Freedom to live as an individual, not studio/company worker
- A competitive start salary
- Work with international clients
What we expect:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in development
- Knowledge of SQL database structures, AJAX, REST API (basic knowledge)
- Great PHP knowledge
- Laravel basic or advanced knowledge (or willingness to learn fast)
- Working knowledge of APIs, JSON, and web services
- Portfolio showcasing experience in working on complex backend architectures
- Great development problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new development technologies
- No big ego - development is a team effort with client and designer on the same side
- Conversational English skills
We are NOT looking for:
- Junior developer
- Designer / developer
- Regular web pages developer (HTML etc)
- Front-end only developer
Send the application with a portfolio by February 28th, 2017 We will schedule a Skype call The best candidates will receive a small test task We will start working (3-4 hours at least per day at the start) by March 6th.
How to apply?
Please send your portfolio (dropbox or google drive), resume and a few sentences about you to firstname.lastname@example.org