Full Stack Developer (Open Source)
We are looking for a full stack developer, who is passionate about building solutions for real problems. You will have real impact on an open source product that is being used all over the world by thousands of teams. We're looking for someone who is passionate and self-motivated and likes the idea of working remotely.
Who we are?
Redash is an open source tool for teams to query, visualize and collaborate with data. Redash is quick to setup and works with any data source you might need so you can query from anywhere in no time. Some might call it a BI tool, but this term is usually associated with bloated and slow tools, so we prefer not to use it.
Redash has been 3.5 years in the making and a year ago it turned into a company, with SaaS offering (but still 99% of what we do is open source).
Why work with us?
You will be the first engineer on the team (except for the founder) with an opportunity to have a huge impact on the way forward.
Work remotely from anywhere in the world! Just be willing to do a bit of traveling twice a year for some face-to-face time with the whole team :)
What skills are we looking for?
- Experience managing Linux systems
- A love of free and open-source software
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We’re are not perfectionists (far from it), but we do appreciate attention to detail.
- Have an eye for design and experience with Photoshop, Sketch, or similar.
- Previous remote work experience.
How to apply?
To apply send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter describing previous open source work you did and why you would like to work on Redash. We're not accepting applications from agencies.