Quality Assurance Engineer
About Statement Campus
Statement Campus is a software development company bringing together exceptional and international talents to build the future of finance. We are building campuses all over the world which are designed to provide space to think and are intimately integrated within the city centers. Besides the physical campuses, we believe in remote work as the model for the future in regard to working in this globalised world. This position is remote.
What you'll do
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will conduct both functional and non-functional testing across multiple mobile and web platforms. You take ownership over testing and quality within a cross-functional feature team. You understand project requirements, develop and implement test plans and design high quality test cases to conduct test execution and report test progress. You proactively identify issues/blockers, risks and take the necessary steps to mitigate them. In this position, you will collaborate with developers to ensure defects are well documented in the bug tracking system as well as to implement automated tests.
Our Technology Stack
- Testing of native iOS and Android Applications as well as Web Applications
- For iOS test automation we use XCTest Framework
- For Android test automation we use Espresso Framework
- Fully automated test execution on Jenkins
Who we're looking for
- B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or equivalent work experience relevant to the role
- At least three years of experience in testing of mobile apps or web applications
- Affinity for finding bugs, detail-oriented and organised way of working
- Prior experience in test-automation is a plus
- An ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
What we offer
- Technology - Only the most cutting-edge technologies are used and we are constantly innovating. Our technical architecture is based on the use of Microservices, a block chain technology, and a proprietary machine learning technology.
- Remote work - Live and work from wherever makes you the happiest! Do great work from an environment that you are comfortable in.
- Retreats - We have the legendary Statement retreats multiple times a year where we gather the whole team in a single location.
- Education - We want you to have every opportunity to stay fresh and up to date on the trends and technologies in our industry. We provide a ‘Techsummit’ quarterly – an exclusive event for all our employees.
- Self-development - We offer to our employees a clear career chances by offering an experts and manager career path that ensures equal development opportunities.
- Work / life balance - Work/life balance is important to us, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Salary - We offer highly competitive salaries. Our salary formula adjusts to your experience and cost of living.
- Health & Wellness - We provide online consultation with our personal trainer about nutrition, provide personalised workout plans and participation in our online bootcamps.
- Equipment - We provide a Macbook to ensure that you can do your best work.