Who we are
Hi, we are 90 Digital, an online marketing agency driven by the mission to help businesses use digital in a smarter way through search optimization and data analytics. We have a passion for understanding what’s happening behind the scenes of search engines and web interfaces and a soft spot for analysing online user behavior.
As an agency we work as a virtual team with talented freelancers all over the world. We are very focused on finding people who are self-motivated, capable of taking personal responsibility and working autonomously to produce great results. We offer a very flexible working environment so the working hours are up to you - provided that you synchronize with the team for virtual meetings and working collaboratively if needed. Location is also your choice - you can work from home, from a coffee shop or from a co-working space, whichever suits you best.
We are currently looking for a part-time SEO Researcher to support or Digital PR team.
A good understanding of UK cultural values is really important so that you can identify which sites are relevant, appropriate and worth contacting for any given campaign. You will need to have excellent written English skills and be capable of writing insightfully and persuasively.
This role is ideal for a digital native that has a good eye for analysing websites and understanding which ones are the best to outreach to depending on specific topics and campaign requirements. Initially the industries that will be the focus of research are health, property and sport - and might expand later on.
- SEO understanding
- Good digital literacy and the ability to surf the web
- Good command of English language
- Fast learning abilities and interest in discovering new tools to use
- Previous website research experience is a plus
- Good communication skills and a results-driven attitude
What You Will Be Doing:
- Research link building and webmaster relationship opportunities for clients
- Use Google's advanced search operators to efficiently find related websites
- Review and qualifying websites for opportunities
- Learn to use popular SEO tools (Buzzstream, Moz, Majestic, Citation Labs, Buzzstream etc.)
- Work wherever and however you like - we just care that you deliver great results!
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive learning environment
- Regular coaching
We look forward to adding new members to our team of awesome people!
90 Digital Team
How to apply?
Please send us a message at email@example.com, attaching your CV and mentioning why you are interested to work with us on this position.