IT Project Manager
We!Technology is seeking for an IT Project Manager who must be European resident with strong background in Information Technology and other technical skills.
You are in-charge in the following:
- Finding out what the client needs.
- Planning project stages and assessing the business implications
- Co-ordinating the work of the project team
- Monitoring progress and meeting standards for costs, timescales and quality
- Adjusting plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances
- Ensuring a smooth changeover from an old IT system to a new one
- Keeping senior managers and clients up to date with progress
- Signing off and evaluating completed task
- 3 years or more experience with Project Management
- Preferably must be EU resident.
- Business management
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Ability to understand complex information and work out requirements
- Advanced IT skills with background in Agile Methodology
- Have a strong experience in IT field.
- Work from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- Independent working environment.
- Can start immediately.
- Background of Czech stable company.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
or you may apply directly at: