Software Engineer, Backend
Responsibilities include but are not limited to designing, developing, deploying, supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of two years experience designing, developing and troubleshooting large scaledistributed systems
- hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
- excellent knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- experience with big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards
Numbrs’ focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Software Engineer, Backend - Remote at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
How to apply?
Please apply at our career site: https://www.centralway.com/uk/careers/open-positions/details#oLzvZfwy