Software Engineer, iOS
Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting native iOS and Watch applications. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of five years' experience developing, monitoring and troubleshooting native iOS applications with significant interaction with backend systems
- excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Swift and Objective-C programming languages
- expert level knowledge of Core Data
- experience collaborating with UI/UX designers
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards
- experience with large-scale iOS applications
- experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala
Numbrs’ focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Remote iOS Software Engineer at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
How to apply?
Please apply on our careers site: https://www.centralway.com/uk/careers/open-positions/details#oMm65fw3