Site Reliability Engineer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to deploying, supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume; documenting the IT infrastructure, policies, and procedures. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work and an on-call rotation.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of three years' experience deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
- a good understanding of network and routing protocols (TCP/IP, DNS and others)
- excellent knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python and Scala
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience deploying and supporting big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- experience implementing, operating, and supporting open source tools for network and security monitoring and management on Linux/Unix platforms
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards
Numbrs’ focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
How to apply?
Please apply at our careers site: https://www.centralway.com/uk/careers/open-positions/details#ooAf6fw3