Responsibilities include but are not limited to reviewing designs, code, performing in-depth security assessments of mobile apps, distributed backend systems and internal IT infrastructure; developing custom security tools; documenting the infrastructure, policies, and procedures. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of 3 years security work experience
- experience with performing application code reviews, design reviews and penetration testing
- experience in penetration testing web-based apps, mobile apps and back-end infrastructure
- experience implementing modern cryptosystems
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python and Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- experience working with large scale distributed systems
Numbrs’ focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Security Engineer, at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
How to apply?
Please apply at our careers website: https://www.centralway.com/uk/careers/open-positions/details#oZGc6fwH