Quality Assurance Engineer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to testing, reviewing and performing in-depth assessments of a mobile applications, web applications and backend systems; designing and developing custom testing automation tools. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of 2 years experience testing mobile and web applications
- experience in test-automation for mobile and web applications
- experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python and Scala
- ISTQB Certification
Numbrs’ focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer, at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
How to apply?
Please apply at our careers site: https://www.centralway.com/uk/careers/open-positions/details#odwc6fwL