Software Engineer, Android
Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing, releasing, monitoring and maintaining native Android applications. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of five years' experience developing, monitoring and troubleshooting native Android applications with significant interaction with backend systems
- expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with Java and the Android SDK
- experience collaborating with UI/UX designers
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with RxJava or other asynchronous and event-based paradigms
- experience with Kotlin
- experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala
Numbrs’ focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for an Android Software Engineer, at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
How to apply?
Please apply at our careers site: https://www.centralway.com/uk/careers/open-positions/details#ooLh6fwg