Software Engineer, Web
Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing, releasing, monitoring and maintaining modern web applications. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of five years' experience developing, monitoring and troubleshooting modern web applications
- expert level knowledge in one or more modern web development stacks such as Angular, React.js and Node.js
- hands-on experiencing building web applications based on MVC or MVVM
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with automated unit and integration testing and continuous integration
- experience with modern web features such as web workers, WSS, WebRTC, native fetch and others
- experience with React-Redux, redux-saga and react native
- experience writing asynchronous, non-blocking code
- experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala
Numbrs’ focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Web Software Engineer, at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
How to apply?
Please apply to our careers site: https://www.centralway.com/uk/careers/open-positions/details#orpe6fwU