Paperpile is a modern web application used by researchers and students to manage and write academic papers. We are a small, distributed team in the US and Europe. Our user-base is growing and so is the team around it.
You will take responsibility for substantial parts of our codebase and ship new features and new products.
- You have experience and a deep understanding of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, REST APIs, ...)
- You have experience with Node.js and feel home in the Node.js ecosystem (Babel, Jest, Yarn, ...).
- You have developed complex apps with React/Redux (or with other frameworks and want to learn React).
- You work independently and write clean, re-usable and testable code.
More useful experience (optional):
- React Native
- Native iOS or Android development
- Background in research or academia
How to apply?
Please apply online at: https://paperpile.workable.com/jobs/609852