To help deliver the contact centre of the future, we are looking for both Junior and Senior developers to join our growing team. Customers want the flexibility to contact businesses on their terms - whether that be calls, emails, texts, social media or webchat - businesses need to adapt to be able to handle customer enquiries across all channels not just the phone and email.
With our unified communication platform, businesses can run a truly multi-channel contact centre. We are looking for programmers with either experience in either C# or Ruby. Working as part of a small team, you will have significant influence in how features are developed, and have great career progression options as we grow. You will be based remotely, or you can work from our Leeds office if you prefer.
- Minimum 12 months experience with C# or Ruby
- Should have good understanding of SQL and how to work with CRUD applications
- Should understand how to write Unit Tests
- Must be fluent in English
- Experience with SPAs a benefit - such as Ember/Vue/React
- Competitive salary with pension and annual salary reviews
- 25 days annual paid holiday plus national holiday days in your country of residence
- A true work-life balance - 37.5 hour working week with flexitime
- Annual whole company retreats abroad
- Your choice of company supplied computer + Herman Miller chair
- Paid trips to conferences
- For individuals residing in countries without free healthcare, we will cover your healthcare insurance premiums
You can find more information about our product at www.qcontact.com
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com