Marketing Communication Assistant
Sourcefabric shares technology and experience worldwide to help create quality, independent journalism. We make and implement solutions based on open source software.
We are seeking a part-time assistant to join our marketing communications team.
- Support production of digital content related to Sourcefabric and our products
- Help manage social media channels
- Help produce and distribute newsletters
- Proofread deliverables in print and online
- Review and edit websites, blogs, social media postings, etc.
- Research and monitor blogs and relevant industry publications
- Help produce press releases, product descriptions and case studies
- Monitor custom reports on performance of marketing and media strategies
Preferred skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in marketing communications is a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Native English speaker (or nearly native knowledge)
Bonus experience and skills
- Experience with Mailchimp, Google Analytics or any kind of image editing applications
- SEO and SEM experience
What we offer
At Sourcefabric, we know how to work hard, but we also know how to have fun. Our employees are so much more than their jobs, and we recognise that and celebrate it in many ways. From marathon runners to music composers, we continue to learn new and interesting things about our fellow employees every day.
(Some of) the perks…
- An international environment: Find yourself surrounded by talented team members from across the globe (more than 14 countries).
How to apply?
• Send your CV (no more than two pages) and a cover letter.