Your key responsibilities:
- Create Server and Client JS, HTML & CSS to deliver required functionality and design
- Highly skilled in frontend templating engine using React
- Ensure all code is modular, and where possible developed as reusable
- End-to-end responsibility from technical design to deployment and testing
- Work with Designers & Product Owners to ensure they understand possibilities / limitations
- Always work towards minimising page load time & data transferred
- Become a valued team member, providing feedback to the team
- Take ownership of your code / tasks / role
- Be proud of what you achieve, and of the product, and be one of the driving forces behind always making it better
- When you cock-up - own-up! (We don’t do blame-storming here!)
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- Your sense of humour will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
- You are passionate about software development
- You're able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience
- You have a a real ‘Can Do’ work ethic - We are results based, not clock based!
Skills & Requirements - Must Have:
- LESS / SASS
- Bootstrap and JQuery
- Express / Connect
- BusterJS / CucumberJS with WebdriverIO
- Your own open source projects
- High traffic web sites
- AWS Technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, Cloudformation, ..)
- Streaming video technologies / Web playback tools (VideoJS)
- Understanding of, and agreement with, Agile principles
- Knowledge and experience in Git and JIRA
- Experience working remotely and with remote teams
- Experience managing high traffic and content heavy websites.
Education is compulsory, but where you got it is irrelevant for us! We are looking for someone who has worked in a similar role (or roles) for at least 3 years, and can show us examples of their work. We are not looking for a newbie, nor are we looking for a rockstar, we are looking for a mid to senior level developer who wants to both learn and contribute to our team.
Do you like what you read and want to be part of it? Please send us your CV along with a covering letter explaining why this job is right for you, and why you are right for the job!
How to apply?
Please apply via our website: https://kodify.recruitee.com/o/fullstack-developer-remote