Marketing Manager - Traffic Acquisition (Anti-Malware)
Emsisoft is searching for a marketing manager. Bring your traffic acquisition and remote working experience to the exciting cybersecurity industry and enjoy the flexibility that comes with 100 percent location-independent working!
Emsisoft is committed to creating the best possible malware protection software for Windows. A truly global company, the Emsisoft team is made up of a diverse group of 40 experts located in 20 countries around the world. We pride ourselves on ethical work practices and never do things just to make a quick buck. Join the battle for good as we fight the bad guys and work to protect users everywhere against online threats.
As marketing manager, you’ll be responsible for coordinating traffic acquisition and partner marketing activities. By increasing brand awareness and product visibility on an international level (our core markets being English and German speaking regions), you’ll be directly involved with driving more lead acquisition traffic to our website.
This is a fantastic role for someone who has a strong background in web traffic acquisition and extensive experience with managing people in a remote working environment. In return, we offer total location independence, a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in an exciting industry as part of a growing company.
What you’ll be doing
- Traffic acquisition strategies: Stay on top with the latest traffic acquisition industry trends and implement strategies to drive more web traffic to our websites. Coordinate strategies with lead conversion team.
- Blog/content management: Work out strategical content plans for the upcoming months with the CEO. Coordinate implementation of content with our writer, translators and artwork designer. Curate tutorials and online help texts.
- Newsletter management: Implement email newsletters. Prepare and test them release-ready for sending.
- Social media management: Share new blog content on our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) and security related online communities.
- SEO: Implement strategies to get us more visibility in search engines by creating search engine optimized blog and website content that focuses on specific keywords.
- Advertising: Research, plan and execute advertising campaigns, including remarketing.
- Partner marketing support: Implement partner newsletters and continuously provide partners/resellers with the best possible marketing tools to acquire new customers (brochures, flyers, data sheets, promotion campaigns, etc).
- Webcast management: Organize implementation of webcasts for partners and corporate customers.
- Project coordination: Orchestrate tasks within the traffic acquisition team with time planning to meet project deadlines.
- Team coordination: Make sure everyone is pulling in the same direction. Know what's going on in the team at all times. Make sure no process gets stuck by resolving blockers of individual team members.
- Quality assurance: Make sure that only high quality results are being released to customers. Provide team feedback to continuously improve processes and output quality.
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in web traffic acquisition or related activities, ideally in software/saas industries, B2C and B2B.
- 5+ years experience in project and people management in a remote working environment.
- Extensive experience in Google Analytics and SEO. You’re not scared of numbers or Excel.
- A strong can-do attitude. You can get things done on time.
- Ability to learn quickly and acquire missing information independently. You are always interested in acquiring new knowledge that helps you do your job better every day.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Emsisoft products.
- Are experienced in hosting webcasts.
- Come from a strong technical background.
- Are fluent in German.
What we offer:
- Safe, long-term employment (30-40 hours/week) as an independent contractor.
- Semi-flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered.
- Completely location independent role, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
- Opportunity to work in an interesting field as part of a growing multicultural company.
- A potential career path to a senior management role.
What we’re not looking for:
- An SEO agency.
- A web design agency.
- Self-proclaimed social media experts.
- Any other kind of agency you can think of. Seriously, we want to work with individuals that get well integrated in our team, not with hiring managers.
How to apply?
Think you’d be a great fit for the role? Send us your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.