Video Content Manager
MailerLite is a team of 32 designers, developers, writers, runners, photographers, surfers, chess players, foodies, parents, dreamers, travellers and genuinely nice people. We all share one goal - to build the best email marketing software and help our customers grow their business.
434,290 businesses, startups, freelancers and other great people rely on MailerLite to manage their email marketing.
How we work
At MailerLite we believe in keeping things simple. No corporate structure, no unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organisation with a team of driven and motivated people. Everyone in our team can pitch his idea for a new feature or a change and lead the project.
We strive to build company culture where work, socialising and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
You will be responsible for developing online video content strategy, creating videos from start to finish, coordinating and collaborating with internal and external content creators.
You should have a strong understanding of the latest online video trends and are able to translate stories into video content. The content should be relevant, discoverable, and crafted with our audience in mind. You will manage and grow video content distribution and monitor web traffic & video-specific metrics to identify best practices.
You can work from our Vilnius office or be remote. We use Slack, Trello and 15five to be connected.
- Experience in creating original videos.
- Experience in YouTube and Social media marketing with video.
- Ability to appear on camera.
- Comfortable directing others on camera and conducting on-camera interviews.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of production - shooting, editing, lighting, audio, art directing, styling, and set decorating.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Prefered experience in email marketing and working with SaaS.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative.
- This position is full time (40 hours per week).
Special requirements for remote workers
- You must have high speed Internet.
- You must be able to travel to Vilnius, Lithuania and other places (at our expense) for team building gatherings that we call Workation.
- You must be online throughout your work day, using Slack for communication with the team.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Amazing team.
- Work on things you believe in - pitch your idea and lead a project.
- Office or Remote - you can choose every day.
- Workations - 2 times per year all team gathers for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Free lunch, snacks and coffee in Vilnius office.
How to apply?
Interested? Don't send us a CV. It's boring... Instead we offer a better way to apply: 1) Signup for a free MailerLite account https://www.mailerlite.com/signup ; 2) Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com; 3) Things we would love to see in the newsletter: Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage; Share a successful case study of your work; Companies where you worked; 3 websites or blogs that inspire you; Why you want to join MailerLite? Why we should hire you? Expected salary.