SysAdmin / DevOps
MailerLite is a team of 32 designers, developers, writers, runners, photographers, surfers, chess players, foodies, parents, dreamers, travellers and genuinely nice people. We all share one goal - to build the best email marketing software and help our customers grow their business.
434,290 businesses, startups, freelancers and other great people rely on MailerLite to manage their email marketing.
How we work
At MailerLite we believe in keeping things simple. No corporate structure, no unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organisation with a team of driven and motivated people. Everyone in our team can pitch his idea for a new feature or a change and lead the project.
We strive to build company culture where work, socialising and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
MailerLite is looking for an experienced and unstoppable SysAdmin with DevOps experience. On our team, you’ll work closely together with our top-notch developers.
Your responsibility will be to support and develop infrastructure behind our rapidly growing SaaS application.
You can work from our Vilnius office or be remote. We use Slack, Trello and 15five to be connected.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PHP, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience with email software Postfix, OpenDKIM
- Automation and provisioning Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Programming languages as main stack is in PHP, scripting BASH, Python
- Configuration of networks, vlans, vpn
- Virtualization KVM, XEN, OpenStack
- Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Nagios and other
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, LB, Route53)
- This position is full time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Amazing team.
- Work on things you believe in - pitch your idea and lead a project.
- Office or Remote - you can choose every day.
- Workations - 2 times per year all team gathers for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Free lunch, snacks and coffee in Vilnius office.
How to apply?
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested? Don't send us a CV. It's boring... Instead we offer a better way to apply: 1) Signup for a free MailerLite account https://www.mailerlite.com/signup ; 2) Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com; 3) Things we would love to see in the newsletter: Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage; Links to source code on GitHub always welcome; Companies where you worked; 3 websites or blogs that inspire you; Why you want to join MailerLite? Why we should hire you? Expected salary.