This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
MailerLite is a team of 32 designers, developers, writers, runners, photographers, surfers, chess players, foodies, parents, dreamers, travellers and genuine nice people. We all share one goal - to build the best email marketing software and help our customers grow their business.
434,290 businesses, start-ups, freelancers and other great people rely on MailerLite to manage their email marketing.
How we work
At MailerLite we believe in keeping things simple. No corporate structure, no unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organisation with a team of driven and motivated people. Everyone in our team can pitch his idea for a new feature or a change and lead the project.
We strive to build company culture where work, socialising and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
You will be working on developing our API, building new features, making changes and fixing bugs.
Most of the projects are run by a team of 3 or 4 people: designer, backend developer, frontend developer and support or marketing person. Teams change for each project. You can pitch your idea and gather a team to make it happen.
You can work from our Vilnius office or be remote. We use Slack, Trello and 15five to be connected.
These are some of the technologies you'll be working with at MailerLite, though you may end up introducing new ones:
- Our frontend is based on Angular.
- Communication with the backend happens over REST APIs.
- The main backend is PHP.
- We have a few microservices in Node.
- Our data is stored in distributed MySQL databases, with caching in Redis and Elasticsearch as search engine.
- We use GitHub for version control.
What we offer
- Amazing team.
- Work on things you believe in - pitch your idea and lead a project.
- Office or Remote - you can choose every day.
- Workations - 2 times per year all team gathers for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Free lunch, snacks and coffee in Vilnius office.
How to apply?
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested? Don't send us a CV. It's boring... Instead we offer a better way to apply: 1) Signup for a free MailerLite account https://www.mailerlite.com/signup ; 2) Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com. 3) Things we would love to see in the newsletter: Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage; Links to source code on GitHub always welcome; Companies where you worked; 3 websites or blogs that inspire you; Why you want to join MailerLite? Why we should hire you? Expected Salary.