Growth Marketing Manager
NomNom is a B2B SaaS application that helps product teams learn from their customers faster. We aggregate customer feedback from different sources, making it easy to search, analyse and share across the business. Backed by top investors in Europe and a growing community of customers, NomNom supports customer-centric companies around the world like Booking.com, UserTesting.com and Contentful.
Our team is small and distributed. As a distributed team, we’re relying on tools for async collaboration - Google Apps, Slack, Trello, and Zoom. In order to succeed in this environment, you will need exceptional communication skills. Our culture is driven by talented individuals who love perfecting their craft. We like scrappy hustlers who are excited about solving hard problems with practical solutions.
We help our team members grow in their roles and encourage and finance continuous learning and development. As part of NomNom, you’ll attend events, improve your skills and explore new ones.
As the Growth Marketing Manager at NomNom you will help us shape and execute our acquisition and retention strategies. This is an opportunity to join a brilliant team and demonstrate your ability to learn fast and scale an early stage product. As the ideal candidate for this job, you’ve had previous marketing experience working at SaaS companies, and feel comfortable in a self-managed environment. You will have a direct impact on our growth strategies and the autonomy to execute on them.
As a Growth Marketing Manager at NomNom you are expected to:
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Strategically plan, test, implement and optimize online marketing campaigns
- Develop a deep mastery of the funnel obtaining insights into everything that helps drive users to paying customers
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and translate their needs and expectation into marketing messaging, education material, great documentation and retention strategies.
- Communicate insights to the rest of the team to help inform product decisions
- Understand the entire funnel and make sure we are constantly refining our customer acquisition strategies through methodological experimentation.
- Have extensive digital marketing experience in a technology-based company, B2B or SaaS.
- Treat marketing emails as an extension of the product; create, launch and optimize free and paid drip email campaigns, and measure the impact on free-to-paid conversion as well as paid user retention.
- Help create a cohesive content strategy and work alongside our SEO efforts.
- Make data-driven decisions to invest marketing dollars in high ROI campaigns and projects
- Work with a variety of freelancers to create impactful brand assets, campaigns and landing pages.
- Build key relationships with influencers, customers, and partners to help position NomNom as the customer insights tool for product teams.
- Help shape our brand based on our core values.
- Have experience working in a fully remote team.
Salaries and Perks
- Remote working (Within US or Europe)
- Annual allowance for professional development (up to $2,000).
- Pick your own equipment.
- Your own virtual assistant via FancyHands access.
- Competitive salary based on experience ($65-$80K)
How to apply?
Please apply to this roles here 👉 https://nomnom.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01hw6