Software Engineer, Elixir
We're a small, distributed startup in a competitive space trying to do the impossible. We're creating a payment platform for ecommerce & SaaS merchants to easily accept cryptocurrencies. We've already built a product that's way ahead of the competition, but now we need key talent to scale.
- Experience with Elixir/Erlang.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchBase, etc).
- Experience with RabbitMq or similar persistent queue is a plus.
- Experience with Plug/Phoenix is a major plus.
- Source Control Management (preferably Git/GitHub).
- Proficiency with REST APIs.
- Any Blockchain experience is a plus
- Build, maintain, and support our Elixir-based API and back-end services.
- Write production-ready supportable code.
- Write code that works on several machines in a cluster and is tolerant to faults and scales well.
- Write code that integrates with our core platform APIs in a clean manner.
- Work with other developers to design, prototype, and build new applications and features.
- You are self-disciplined and able to work remotely.
- You can set up and maintain a development environment yourself (with the help of the team), as well as maintain existing systems.
- You are able to build, test and help deploy committed code.
- Work as part of the engineering team that embraces collaborative working.
We're offering a % of tokens raised.
How to apply?
To apply to this position, contact Paybear at email@example.com with [JOB] in the subject.