This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
DAPP Developer (Solidity)
We're a small, distributed startup in a competitive space trying to do the impossible. We're creating a payment platform for ecommerce & SaaS merchants to easily accept cryptocurrencies. We've already built a product that's way ahead of the competition, but now we need key talent to scale.
- Experience with Solidity and Ethereum
- Experience with Node.js or client-side JS
- Experience working with RESTful apps (React would be perfect)
- Source Control Management (preferably Git/GitHub).
- Experience with other blockchains would be a great plus (NEO, BitShares, EOS, Nano)
- Build and maintain DAPPs
- Integrate DAPPs with exiting JS code
- Write production-ready supportable code.
- Partner with our front-end team to design and plan how client applications will consume data from our backend APIs.
- You are self-disciplined and able to work remotely. You can set up and maintain a development environment yourself (with the help of the team), as well as maintain existing systems.
- You are able to build, test and help deploy committed code.
- Work as part of the engineering team that embraces collaborative working.
How to apply?
To apply to this position, contact Paybear at email@example.com with [JOB] in the subject. Please attach at least one code sample.