This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Being passionate about the product you’re building will be as important to you as the quality of the code you write, as will tracking the impact of the things you ship and iterating to continually improve the end-user’s experience. You’ll be eager to learn, fast-moving and pragmatic, favouring working and usable MVPs, and using real customer feedback to continuously iterate and improve our product.
You should apply if
- You have at least 6 years developing software
- You care about software excellence but you understand we move fast
- You can demonstrate a good understanding of web technologies and you're always eager to learn
- You enjoy challenges across the entire stack
- You are pragmatic in your approach to writing software (e.g. you take context into consideration, and don’t follow rules blindly)
- You enjoy working with others
- You embrace agile team culture and put new ideas and expertise on the table
- Embrace both the uncertainty and the advantages of a startup working environment.
- Significant experience of working with Ruby on Rails or similar languages in a commercial environment
- Exceptional engineering skills and a thorough understanding of what's required in building scalable software
- Proven track record of thinking through and delivering technical solutions for business problems
- Experience of working as part of an Agile product team
- Remote friendly, work from anywhere
- Flexible working schedule
- Onboard a growing project in a crucial stage of development
- Opportunity to help making Heepsy really big
- Work with top talents
- Exceptional good work atmosphere