This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Our product solves a very real problem: it automates and improves a large chunk of the repetitive tasks people working in financial services spend their time on.
Most of us work remotely. We’re based in France, Estonia, and Slovakia… Without Slack we’d be lonely, now we just zap in and out of the zone as we wish. We’d be really happy to welcome you in our #dev channel. It’s not just virtual: we make sure we regularly get to see each other IRL too: twice a year we fly the team together.
If this sounds good, here’s more info about the job, and why it’s so challenging. Some say we’re dragging accountants kicking and screaming into the 21st century, but we’re actually trying to keep that kicking and screaming to a bare minimum.
- Closely work together with our front-end designer and our development teams
- Implement front-end features yourself
- Write and maintain front-end tests
- Some experience with Ruby on Rails
- Ability to mentor and guide other developers
- Work hours that have some overlap with EU business hours (CEST +/- 4h)
- UI design experience or have an eye for design
What we offer
- A yearly budget of €1000 for conferences
- Free to choose your own schedule and work remotely
- The opportunity to work for an exciting company with a large international customer base
- A stimulation working environment with passionate colleagues
- A remote retreat with the developers every 6 months
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... cocktails on Friday