This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
NomNom is a B2B Saas application that helps customer-obsessed professionals learn from their customers faster. We aggregate customer feedback from different sources, making it easy to search, analyze and share it across the business.
Our team is small and distributed, and our culture is driven by talented individuals who love perfecting their craft. We like scrappy hustlers who are excited about solving hard problems with practical solutions.
We help our team members grow in their roles. We encourage and finance continuous learning and development. As part of NomNom, you’ll attend events, improve your skills and explore new ones.
We have no set hours, as long as your work is getting done, you're free to work whatever schedule suits you. We have a flexible vacation policy - You take the time you need.
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to help us shape and execute our product roadmap. This is an opportunity to join a brilliant team and demonstrate your ability to learn fast and scale an early stage product. As the ideal candidate for this job, you’ll have had previous experience working at startups and feel comfortable in a self-managed environment.
As a fully distributed team, we rely on the following tools for collaboration; GitHub, Slack, Trello, Status Hero, and Zoom. Each commit we push is tested in CircleCI, and we review all pull requests.
Our frontend talks to a suite of services written in Clojure, backed by Postgres, RethinkDB, Elasticsearch, and RabbitMQ. Everything is running in Google Cloud, and we manage our infrastructure with Terraform.
We deploy our code several times a day, with one command.
Design and user experience are fundamental to us, and we value high attention to detail. You'll be working very closely with the product team.
Required knowledge and experience
- Practical experience of working on web applications built using Ruby on Rails, React and Redux
- Security focus: you know what XSS is and why you shouldn’t let your users provide SQL queries
- Experience of working on API-powered single page applications
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
Desirable knowledge and expertise
- Interest (or experience) in Clojure (or ClojureScript) or other functional languages
- Client-side performance
Salaries and Perks
- You can work from anywhere in the world (West Europe, USA, and South America strongly preferred)
- Budget allowance for professional development
- Pick your equipment
- Salary based on experience - $65K-$80K USD
To get started, apply now.
How to apply?
Please apply here https://nomnom.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk013q3/