This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Senior Linux Systems Administrator Telecommute
This sysadmin will be responsible for managing some of the world’s largest adult sites. You will be directing over five millions daily users. We are looking for someone who likes to get their hands dirty and always be looking for ways to optimize server architecture and performance. We are looking for someone who looks forward to a challenge and is interested in a dynamic workforce. If you are looking for a 9 to 5 government job, please go to the government :). This is a highly rewarding workplace, contributions are noticed and compensated. We don't care if you graduated with high honors from MIT or dropped out of high school. If you live and breath data centers, CDNs, servers and users we have a place for you.
- Solid knowledge of Linux.
- Strong scripting skills with perl or python.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks and security.
- Experience with Ubuntu and CentOS.
- Experience supporting high traffic websites.
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis.
- Experience with media hosting and CDN.
- Enjoying troubleshooting.
- A devops attitude.
- NOT a nine to five mentality.
- Experience with SOLR
- Experience with dockers
- Experience with kubernetes
- Experience with git & Gitlab
- This position is to be executed from your home or office
How should you apply for this job?
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for!
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Please mention your country of origin in the email. Unfortunately, we only hire European based employees to avoid time zone differences.
- This job capacity is for a full time position. You will be required to work exclusively for for us!
Please send your applications to Tnajobs at Gmail dot com
How to apply?
Please Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org