This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Full Stack Software Engineer
At CodeLathe, we are building the world’s most powerful unified file services platform that organizes enterprise data, enhances collaboration and productivity while providing ironclad data protection. Our product FileCloud is quickly becoming the standard in Enterprise File Services space and it is widely used by Global 2000, Fortune 500 and world leading organizations in city, state and federal governments. We are based out of Austin, Texas, USA and looking for talented people anywhere in the globe. For more information, please visit our site: https;//www.getfilecloud.com.
Organize enterprise information and make it universally accessible!
Top Ten Reasons to Join Us
Work with a world class engineering team that is out to change the world Fast growing company with lots of growth opportunities Strong engineering and product focused culture 100% Remote Job – Work comfortably from your home office and avoid the commute Unique, customer driven software development process Work on the most challenging technical problems – File Systems, Search, AI, Distributed Systems. Work on widely used cutting edge tech stack Gender diversity – Men (60%), Women (40%) Part of a huge 10+ Billion $ and growing market space Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Create elegant, efficient and maintainable software to support and extend our current software products
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering solutions
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in related discipline with 4 or more years of professional software engineering experience, at least 3 years experience in web app development
- Strong knowledge of web technologies including HTTP protocol, XML, REST is required
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming, design patterns etc is required
- Strong knowledge of client server architecture is required
- 3+ years in PHP development is required
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases like MongoDB and their declarative query languages is a plus
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Passionate in software development, takes ownership and pride in their job
How to apply?
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID: FSE4 in the email subject.