This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Software Engineer, Android
Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing, releasing, monitoring and maintaining native Android applications. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of two years' experience developing, monitoring and troubleshooting native Android applications with significant interaction with backend systems
- expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with Java and the Android SDK
- experience collaborating with UI/UX designers
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with RxJava or other asynchronous and event-based paradigms
- experience with Kotlin
- experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position please apply here https://www.numbrs.com/de/careers/open-positions/details#orYE7fwU