This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Angular/Ionic Full-Stack JS Engineer
Clevertech is seeking an Angular/Ionic Developer Full-stack Developer to join us in developing premium native experiences for our consumers. In this role, you will deliver well designed, highly testable, and resilient applications. You will also be instrumental in driving our mobile technology roadmap forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices. The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with mobile development and a team player that thrives in a collaborative agile environment.
You can deliver quickly while being clever to avoid missteps. You have an effective positive attitude that shines as you show your care about client and colleague concerns. You are always learning and are a transparent communicator even when it is challenging. You thrive on challenging yourself daily and seek to surround yourself with like minded individuals.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Ionic framework experience required
- Minimum 3 years of cumulative mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with technology experience from at least one of the following areas:
- Server-side/Middleware (REST API services, microservices)
- Native Applications (iOS, Android)
- Exposure to Java/Postgres backend
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and mobile applications
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.ability to lead and mentor others
- Knowledge about the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies
Own Your Time
We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. World travellers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We also will pay for a co-working space in case you feel like working outside of your normal setting.
We insist that you take recharge time. We are closed for major holidays and then require that you take at least two weeks a year to refresh.
Care For Yourself
You’ll receive a health/wellness monthly stipend that goes towards covering medical insurance, dental insurance or joining a gym!
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on one finish line at a time. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
Learn at your edges
We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development. CleverFridays, guest speakers, mentor-ship opportunities and in-depth industry exposure are all on offer here. And of course, if you speak at a tech conference, we cover all expenses.
And keep your eye on the mail - we send out swag everywhere in the world and there are celebratory pictures of Clevertech socks, hoodies, and mugs all over slack.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out why.clevertech.biz.