This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Front-end Developer (Angular)
If you love building awesome web experiences using Angular, we need to talk.
We are a new self-funded startup that is building a product in the cloud that constantly analyzes infrastructure and data hosted in the public cloud (think Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Platform etc) and evaluates it against a growing library of security controls to detect and report on violations that puts their business at risk.
We have a scalable, decoupled event-driven serveless architecture that allows us to constantly improve on this. Through our automated continuous integration (CI/CD pipeline) we are able to do multiple releases a day, innovating quickly and always improving the product. The pace of innovation, and our ability to adapt quickly to the things we learn is a key aspect of why its so fun to work here.
Our team has subject matter expertise in information security and building production-ready backend web services, and we have a history of launching great products and building successful startups. What we don't have (yet) on our team is someone passionate about building client front-ends (SPA) that can consume all our web services and give an experience our customers will love.
Is that you?
Play a major role in the visual design and experience of our platform, codenamed 'AuditWolf'. We're looking for a front-end developer who's comfortable with both UI and design, and who's aware of and able to use design to help users comprehend the information we produce. The core of this job is data visualization and helping businesses make sense of the intelligence and security insights our systems provide.
They say the world of data analytics is uptight, dry and boring. It lacks joy and personality. You're tasked with changing that. We want customers to use our platform and smile, knowing we have their back. The design of the front-end should lead people responsible for cloud administration towards making better configuration and deployment decisions. We want someone who fully understands and embraces that.
You'll be responsible for building the entire visual identity and front-end experience of AuditWolf.
What we need from you
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developers who has designed, managed and shipped real-world products
- Strong, opinionated design skills
- Experience making visual sense of large amounts of data (i.e. tables, charts and graphs galore)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Self-starter that doesn't require hand-holding
Some nice to have's
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and have been exposed to KanBan
- Experience using Angular 6 and the latest Angular Material Design
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Salary based on experience ($50,000-$100,000)
- Flexible work hours
- Full health, vision and dental insurance (or equivalent for your region/country)
- Annual company meetups
- Monthly "remote stipend"
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply online at https://wildrook.workable.com/j/5A9D31E2C2