This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Product Manager - Distributed Tracing, Infrastructure, or DevOps (APM)
Instana is looking for technical product managers to join us in defining the future of performance management of modern technologies. As a part of a small team at a quickly growing startup, the role encompasses developing not just the vision and strategy, but to define, execute and deliver product.
What you will work on:
- Develop and own the product vision, strategy and roadmap for a product area
- Collect, manage and define product requirements closely with key customers
- Set goals and manage a product team capable of delivering against them
What we’re looking for:
- Deep technical experience
- Passion to translate customer/market needs into solutions
- Track record of successful product delivery
- Ability to work closely with design and engineering
What we offer:
- Autonomy to do great things and a path to manage your own team
- A driven and global team that works together to deliver great product
- Fast-paced and high growth startup environment
Most of our product team is based in Europe, so we look for 5+ hours overlap in working hours.
Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you!
Keywords: Distributed Tracing, Kubernetes, Docker, Container, Cloud, Infrastructure, Application Monitoring