This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Customer Support Representative
At SemaphoreCI.com we're building the next generation code delivery platform for developers. The Customer Success Team at Semaphore plays a pivotal role in building relationships with our customers ranging from startups to companies like Salesforce, Toyota and Uber. Our main task is to keep them happy by getting the most of our service and we're looking for a professional to join our Customer Success Team on such a journey.
As a Customer Success Representative, you'll work on building stronger relationships with our customers and helping us make Semaphore even better. You'll advocate for the customer on a truly individual level in a sense of understanding our customers' needs and helping them achieve their goals. You should have a strong tendency towards streamlining the processes while keeping the human interaction in the first place. You don't need to have a technical background, but you can expect to become more technical and get better product understanding as the time goes by. You'll be on our front line, and we expect when our customers think of how great Semaphore is, they think of you.
The company is currently a ~25 person remote team distributed in 7 countries. We're bootstrapped, profitable and have a six-year track record of providing a product that customers love. Since this is a remote position, you should thrive in asynchronous communication and you should be able to develop working relationships with coworkers in different locations. Because of time overlap with the team, we'll consider candidates based in Europe only.
- Building best practices for user onboarding: improving training materials/documentation and organizing training sessions/demos
- Monitoring and reaching out to new signups and trial users to help them get the maximum value from their time investment
- Building deeper business relationships with our customers to ensure product adoption/usage by scheduling regular feedback calls
- Identifying and bringing to closure up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Uncovering accounts which may be at risk and develop plans to mitigate it
- Monitoring customer churn and implementing the ways to reduce it
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering and other teams across the organization to advocate for the customer and improve their experience
- Keeping our customers in the loop on the new features and work with engaging ones to ultimately enter into a greater evaluation of Semaphore
- 2+ years of proven experience in a comparable, customer-facing role: customer success or account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong attention to detail with a customer-centric approach
- Great relationship building skills: an ability to create and maintain deep, lasting relationships with customers
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to simplify concepts
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Technical mindset and passion to learn about software development, cloud environments, and interacting with developers
- Experience with SaaS tools used in Customer Success roles
- Experience working within the SaaS industry or within a start-up environment
- Technical background or experience in developer tools industry
- Experience working remotely
- The impact of working on a product that's competing in a global market.
- Join a small team of around 25 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.