This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Full Stack Software Developer
How a day at your office looks like
You can pick your own office (you’re welcome) and work remotely on our new, economically responsible way of networked mobility. As we are always in a generous mood, you can either contribute to the further development of our management system or test front-end systems, such as our web platform and mobile application. The choice is yours. (I’d choose both) A possible selection of your to-do’s:
- Linking and integrating services in the back-office system (via Python and Django)
- Expanding the visual frontend and API for the mobility platform
- Developing and expanding our app (using Angular and Cordova)
- Documenting and writing automated tests
- Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for people in the EU.
- You are willing to travel to our headquarters in Belgium on a regular base.
- You have earned your Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree (in a fair way of course).
- Your LinkedIn-profile is blessed with a first successful professional experience.
- You speak fluently English and have great written skills.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have an extended knowledge of Python and Django (Not the snake and western movie)
- Got any experience with TypesCript and Angular? Sweet!
How to apply?
Please send us a resume by filling in our application form : https://optimile.workable.com/j/84918AC693