Digital marketer with CRO experience
Are you an experienced digital marketer? Do you have a hunger to generate more revenue for clients? Are you passionate about and do you have (a first) experience with conversion optimization? Then this job is definitely something for you! Our company will train and coach you to become a top-notch conversion optimization consultant.
Under the guidance of a senior conversion optimization consultant, you will help your (English speaking) clients to increase their revenue and profit through research and A/B testing.
You will work with owners of e-commerce sites on a day-to-day basis, and will be the single point of contact for your clients when it comes to conversion optimization.
A typical day in the job will consist of doing some form of research on your clients’ sites (Google Analytics analysis, user testing, heatmap analysis, form analysis, heuristic analysis, etc), coming up with hypotheses to test, and setting up tests (with the help of a developer).
- You are an experienced digital marketer and are passionate about conversion optimization. Ideally you already have some experience with conversion optimization.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Google Analytics. Preferably you are Google Analytics certified, or you are willing to get your certification before you start working for us.
- If you are ConversionXL Certified, then that's a big plus (although it's not required).
- You have experience working at an agency or as a freelancer in a client-facing role or at an e-commerce company.
- You love data and research, but you also have a lot of empathy and can easily put yourself in the position of the consumers visiting your clients’ e-commerce sites.
- You are a native English speaker. You are a good communicator, patient, friendly and honest.
- You focus on output and results rather than on ‘hours spent’. Efficiency and productivity are central in our company culture. Of course you're not on your own: we will help you to become more efficient and productive.
- You are a perfectionist.
- You have a can-do mentality. You don’t see problems, but rather challenges you will overcome. You are self-driven and always want to be the best. In short, you’re a high performer.
- You are flexible with your schedule. If you work remotely, you may be in a timezone different from that of your co-workers or clients. Therefore, occasional calls early in the morning or late at night may be unavoidable.
- A challenging full-time job in an ambitious agency. We have great plans for the next few years and want our team to be diligent in growing together.
- A flexible working arrangement. You can work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- A competitive salary (as a contractor).
- Performance bonuses.
- You won’t have to travel to meet your clients - all meetings are held online through video conferencing.
- Full conversion optimization training when you start working for us.
- We offer continuous on-the-job training. Learning opportunities don’t just cease after your initial training.
- We offer a friendly work environment and a chance to meet and interact with people from all over the world.
- We have great English speaking clients to work with.
- We offer you 24 paid vacation days per year.
Apply before June, 30.
The entire application procedure will be online.
Are you currently a consultant? We understand that you may already have clients or projects of your own, and that is completely fine. However, we do request that you please mention this in your application. And please note that this is a full-time position, so you won't have time left to keep working for your own clients or projects.