This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Amazon / Ecommerce Project Manager
We're a fully-remote Amazon Marketing Consultancy with global clients.
We require Amazon / Ecommerce Project Managers preferably with significant experience of Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Seller Central & AMS.
You will be responsible for:
- Being the brand specialist for several brands on Amazon simultaneously
- Being each brand's "champion" to ensure that their needs are being met, their sales are growing & proactively suggest next steps etc.
- Liaising with client brands via both email & phone
- Coordinating our internal teams (Operations, Advertising & Marketing) to deliver on client tasks & projects
- Project Management
- Team co-ordination
- Amazon Vendor Central and/or Amazon Seller Central expertise - in lieu of this, significant ecommerce experience will be considered
- Very good knowledge of the Amazon ecosystem
- Comfortable briefing clients via both email & phone
- Comfortable switching between very different clients and tasks several times per day
NOTE: We ask a LOT of questions (see below) in our application process. Why? Because we're interested in finding great team members who are seeking long-term roles where they can grow their skills & responsibility.
QUESTIONS - Please answer ALL questions below in your cover letter.
In which timezone do you prefer to work?
Are you available to work at least 20 hours per week during the European/American working day?
What do you like about working remotely?
What do you NOT like about working remotely?
What remote working tools have you used? (Asana, Slack etc)
If you're NOT a native English-speaker, how did you achieve Fluency in English?
Please rate your spoken English on a scale out of 10.
Please rate your written English on a scale out of 10.
Do you currently have a day job with fixed hours? If so, tell us about it.
Tell us about your last/previous day job.
What was your best experience as a contractor/freelancer?
What was your worst experience as a contractor/freelancer?
What are you great at?
What do you struggle with? What do you need to work on?
Give us an overview of your experience working with brands on Amazon?
What is your experience with Amazon Vendor Central?
What is your experience with Amazon Seller Central?
What is your experience with Amazon's Advertising platforms?
Do you have any experience in Copywriting?
How to apply?
To firstname.lastname@example.org please send: 1) Your answers to ALL questions in the section ABOVE (please include the question text, before your answer) 2) A link to your LinkedIn Profile