This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Remote Software QA Engineer
CVEDIA is looking for a QA generalist to help us develop, maintain and expand our tests and mission critical CI/CD. Focusing on keeping systems sane for weekly builds on several concurrent projects you will be also writing documentation among with mainly pytest based functional tests and some unit tests for our jenkins testing framework.
- Creating and maintaining automated tests for our CI/CD pipeline (python, shell, c#, c++)
- Maintaining and expanding the existing CI/CD pipeline (jenkins, shell)
- Expanding and perfecting systems public documentation (markdown)
- Help educating developers improving code, QA and workflows
- Provide and develop overview and metrics to improve project development and quality overall
- Shell scripting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Image manipulation understanding
What we offer:
- Job location is in Cyberspace
- Communication with the all team members is done through Skype
- Salary will be paid once a month with a wire transfer
- Job capacity: Monday - Friday (8 hours daily)
How should you apply for this job?
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Due to time zone difficulties Only applications that are based in Europe will be processed.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
- Please send your applications to jobs at cvedia dot com
How to apply?
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org