This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Software Developer in Test
OnTheGoSystems, established in 2007, is a global company with staff from all over the world. We are the proud authors of the popular WordPress plugins WPML and Toolset. Our plugins run hundreds of thousands of commercial websites, probably in every language spoken on Earth.
We are looking for experienced testers located in Europe with a very strong background in coding to be part of our QA Team.
If you’re passionate about coding, testing, fluent in database architecture and know WordPress API inside and out, we need you. You will join teams of passionate developers, making WordPress better.
What the role involves
This role will primarily require manual testing, or In-Dev testing as we call it. This means that you will be asked to review and test changes in the codebase proposed by Developers. Next, you will be asked to write software which will be testing our main product.
Your role will allow you to (re)shape our QA procedures, propose changes in all the aspects of our projects but more importantly be part of an Agile team.
What is required
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium and Codeception
- Strong experience using Git
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Analytical skills and breaking down bigger testing projects/requirements into smaller blocks
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience with PHPUnit
- Experience with stress and performance testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis)
- Be familiar with our WPML plugin
How to apply?
Please, apply here: https://www.onthegosystems.com/jobs/#software-developer-in-test