Software Engineer, Android
Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing, releasing, monitoring and maintaining native Android applications. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of two years' experience developing, monitoring and troubleshooting native Android applications with significant interaction with backend systems
- expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with Java and the Android SDK
- experience collaborating with UI/UX designers
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with RxJava or other asynchronous and event-based paradigms
- experience with Kotlin
- experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position please apply here https://www.numbrs.com/de/careers/open-positions/details#orYE7fwU