This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Electron + React Developer (100% Remote)
This is a 100% remote full time position. We prefer to hire people from Europe and Asia. For effective team collaboration, all of our current development team is in Asia or Europe and so it is unlikely (although not impossible) that we will hire in north or south america.
You will be working from home with mostly flexible hours although you will need to attend the team meeting which is at approximately 8:30am GMT and to work for 3 hours after this time. This is 3:30am to 6:30am New York time, so you can see that’s the reason we are not likely to hire in north, central or south america.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
You will be working in a team of around 10 other developers. You will be working on complex bugs, new features, and improvements for the software. The software is the desktop app of our time tracking software for remote teams.
You are going to get involved into builds for different OS environments, different branching models for version control, and strict coding standards.
TO BE A BEST FIT FOR THIS JOB YOU NEED TO BE / HAVE:
● solid experience in React.js (2+ years), building web based applications with a high level of abstraction
● solid experience in code optimization and performance improvements
● an expert in external API services – HTTP + REST
● able to solve complex bugs quickly
● know how to document your code
● a good understanding of CSS and Sass
● a good understanding of ReactJS+Redux implementations and Redux’s core concepts
● a good understanding of what’s different in building a desktop app vs. a pure web app
● able to understand the importance of automated testing
● experience with external REST / SOAP services
● able to learn and work with technologies and services like Webpack, Babel, React, Redux, ElectronJS and Node-gyp
● experience with ElectronJS is a plus
● experience with React Native . This is a plus.
How to apply?
To apply, please go to this link and submit all requirements: