Customer Success Manager
We are Conversio and we've built an all-in-one email marketing dashboard for Ecommerce stores. We have a huge passion for small business and are building products to help them grow.
We’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for helping Conversio customers feel like superheroes, because they're successfully using our awesome products. This includes but is not limited to:
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with Conversio
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between customers and the Conversio team
- Be the voice and an advocate for our customers within the Conversio team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solutions and tools in Conversio
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they're realizing the full potential of Conversio
Your Experience & Skills
- Prior experience in customer success / service or account management in a B2B SaaS company (required)
- Prior remote work experience (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms (Shopify / WooCommerce / Bigcommerce) is beneficial
- Ability to do basic HTML / CSS customisations is beneficial
How We Work
- Conversio is a UK corporation.
- The team is completely distributed and all team members work remotely.
- We believe that "bums in seats" is a bad indication of productivity and instead trust in our team members to apply self-discipline to do great work consistently.
- We work in the most flexible way possible and have a "no holiday" policy (i.e. you take a break whenever you need it to recharge and fuel the next phase of great work).
- We meet up every 7 / 8 months and spend a week together. Our next retreat is in Zanzibar in November 2018. :)
Salary is market-related and open for discussion / negotiation.
How to apply?
Please apply here: https://getconversio.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01zm8