This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
QA Engineer - Driver Growth
DRIVER GROWTH TEAM @HEETCH
The top priority of our user-driven team is the happiness of our drivers. From the moment they decide to join us until they enter our marketplace, drivers will be using our products. And our mission is to make sure they get the stellar experience they deserve.
Given our very large business scope (drivers acquisition, retention and well-being), our team is working side by side with frontend, mobile, product and design teams, allowing us to build features that will empower drivers with new ways to drive and earn. From the inside, we’re a caring full-stack team of engineers (iOS, Android, Frontend, Backend, QA) who share the same values:
- Transparency: We discuss everything openly.
- Team Unity : No one is left behind.
- Move Fast : No need to demonstrate for days, just do it.
- Knowledge Sharing : Whether it's organisational, cultural or technical, we're eager to learn!
- It's OK to fail : Succeed together, learn together
With the many new challenges we’re facing every day, our team is seeking a product aficionado that will help us take our services to the next level. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves building software people genuinely love using, have strong problem-solving skills and great empathy for users. What Happens Next Will Surprise You! 😂
CHALLENGES YOU’LL BE FACING WITH US
- Design a flexible driver onboarding flow allowing our international team to easily launch new cities.
- Provide an optimized solution for company executives to manage their fleet.
- Build tools that significantly improve our communication with our drivers.
- Make sure everything we release is rock-solid and performant.
- Propose, define and implement processes and standards for test automation.
- Perform functional testing of new features as they are developed, using automation when and where it makes sense.
- Write code.
- Reproduce bugs reported by customers or caught by our internal monitoring.
- Provide detailed documentation, presentations and training on automation framework/tools/tests developed.
- Establish and track the quality metrics, KPIs and reports.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of highly complex systems.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Ability to design and plan testing conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, tools, efficient testing strategies, and modern best practices.
- Ability to write quality code in at least one high level programming language.
- Experience in test automation.
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle (CI/CD).
- 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer for mobile or backend.
- Fluent in English.
- You are famous among your peers for your ability to break software in unexpected ways.
- Exposure to Docker, Golang, Ruby or Elixir.
- Paid conference attendance/travel.
- Heetch credits.
- A Spotify subscription.
- Medical care.
- Code retreats and company retreats.
- Travel budget (visit your remote coworkers and our offices).