This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
iPresence is a dynamic tech leader focused on creating scalable solutions for millions of users worldwide. Founded in Canada and backed by seven years of expertise, we’re building platforms that receive over 120 million views each month.
Our team is looking for hands on Frontend Developer to help us create awesome product. Are you ready to make an impact?
- Manage design and frontend / UX
- Build, maintain, and support React based apps
- Write production-ready supportable code
- Self-test your code in major browsers and mobile devices
- Partner with our backend team to plan how client applications will consume data from our backend APIs
- 2+ years of frontend experience
- Experience working with Bootstrap, jQuery, Vanilla JS
- Good knowledge of MVC frameworks (Zend/ Symfony)
- Experience working with RESTful apps
- Experience writing performant React, and Redux
- Fluent English
- Full time job: 40 hours/week
- From $25 USD/hr
How to apply?
To apply to this position, email Alex at email@example.com with [FE Dev] in the subject. Please include your resume, code sample (eg. 200 lines, React is most preferred) and a link to a working project.