This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to reviewing designs, code, performing in-depth security assessments of mobile apps, distributed backend systems and internal IT infrastructure; developing custom security tools; documenting the infrastructure, policies, and procedures.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of two years security work experience
- experience with performing application code reviews, design reviews and penetration testing
- experience in penetration testing web-based apps, mobile apps and back-end infrastructure
- experience implementing modern cryptosystems
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python and Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- experience working with large scale distributed systems
Location: Remote or Zurich, Switzerland