This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Authority Partners is seeking a Web Developer with top-notch programming skills to join our strong development teams. The Web Developer will design and write maintainable code, communicate with teams and clients, as well as deliver products within an aggressive schedule.
- 5+ years of proven working experience in web programming
- High proficiency coding in C#
- Strong grasp of programming principles
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done
- Good working knowledge of English Language
- SQL, T-SQL, Unit testing, third-party API integrations (Google, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.