This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Senior Growth Marketer
Enhancv is a growth stage B2C startup founded in 2014. Today, we’re a team of 16 passionately driven people. Spread across Sofia and Dublin we're united around the idea that everyone deserves a meaningful professional path. To make that happen, we've built a web platform for creating modern CVs. Our tool helps people highlight their achievements, attitude, and personality, so they can tell their story with confidence. Together with our users we make success stories – see how Sam got hired at Spotify.
We’re proud of our experimentation mentality and data-driven culture. We know how to grow from $3k to $70k MRR in five weeks with zero budget. We are now on the hunt for the next big thing – becoming job applicants’ one-stop shop for professional growth and self-discovery. And we’re looking for a Senior Growth Marketer to help us scale the company even further.
Come work with us in one of our offices (Sofia and Dublin), or join us remotely in the time zones between GMT and GMT+3.
What’s the challenge we’re facing:
We need you in our team to help us scale and optimize current opportunities within the entire customer funnel (from visitor to re-activation) but also to spot any gaps to generate value for new audiences and turn them into paying customers. A marketing experimenter with a product mindset, you will help find the best ways to grow our business metrics.
With you joining us, we’d accomplish two of our main goals – help our product reach more and more people globally, and bring more value to those who’re already using it. Your work will help us positively impact the way people move forward in their careers and lives.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will help us achieve CRO of 3x, 10x, maybe even 50x across the funnel;
- Collaborate with our Product team to understand the user journey and get to the heart of how we help our customers take brave steps in their careers;
- As part of the Marketing team, you’ll also work closely with Design and Development, as well as external PR to iterate and ship growth marketing experiments across the entire funnel, no matter if they are in the marketing or product domain;
- You’d take a value-driven approach, discovering potential triggers and desires that we haven’t utilized yet and would dive in them rapidly to explore potential;
- Work alongside the leadership team, but act as a CEO in your own domain.
- You’ve previously helped to scale a SaaS business (from $100k MRR to $1m), ideally in another B2C scale-up;
- You are equally left-brained and right-brained: you're creative when it comes to experiments and A/B tests, but you also know how to execute, measure and improve them;
- You have a good grasp of human psychology and persuasion techniques and use them to run successful campaigns;
- You enjoy using data to solve hard business problems and know your experiment setups, statistical significance, and sample sizes;
- You are genuinely interested in talent acquisition and career development;
- You like rolling up your sleeves and doing the work yourself: even when it comes to writing copy for one of our product screens or making customer interviews;
- You’re so fluent in English you can watch an Aaron Sorkin show without subtitles.
What it’s like to work with us:
People at Enhancv choose to be here because of our shared values and passion for learning. We work in a few autonomous, cross-functional mini-teams, each of them looking to solve a specific business challenge, e.g. growing new unpaid traffic, improving our CAC:LTV ratio, developing new resume templates, etc. Creative freedom and the drive to have a meaningful contribution – to the company and to the world – is what helped us succeed so far and what will continue to be part of our DNA as we grow.
Enhancv is an equal opportunity employer. Have a look at how we strive for inclusivity and have built a team of 5 different nationalities. As the saying goes, it takes all kinds to make a world, and we’re looking forward to see how you would add to our unique blend.
How to apply?
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your story. We’d love to hear from you!