This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Software Engineer - Frontend
By joining Kraken, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory, which is why Kraken has grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers - to succeed here, we firmly believe you must possess each in spades.
Check out all of our job postings here https://jobs.lever.co/kraken.
Our Engineering team is having a blast while delivering the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there. Help us continue to define and lead the industry.
- Developing new user-facing features using React
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- 2+ years of professional experience preferred
- Experience with modern and legacy PHP
- Thoughtful knowledge of PHP frameworks like Laravel, Symphony, or Slim
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles preferred
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux) preferred
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with RESTful and RPC based APIs
- Bringing applications to production and iterating
- Modernizing PHP web applications
- Experience in crypto industry a plus
- Strong passion for crypto