This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Front-end Expert for Marketing Team
Our company develops and sells premium WordPress plugins. We need a highly experienced front-end developer who can work efficiently as part of a remote Team implementing design changes on our sites.
You will be working with our Marketing Team. You will need to be creative, methodical and analytical.
Our marketing front-end developer should:
- Have excellent skills in using HTML5 and CSS3
- Be willing to use Sass
- Be able to slice Photoshop designs into HTML and CSS
- Be ready to make very good friends with Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Be able to create email templates
- Have a pixel-perfect implementation approach
- Know RWD rules inside out
As we live and breath in the WordPress ecosystem, we need candidates highly fluent in WordPress.
- Chances to collaborate with and learn from a great Team of People with all sorts of different backgrounds.
- Paid Holidays and National days.
- Budget for home-working set up.
- Bonus program. Scholarship Program and Access to our Amazon library.
- Traveling to our Company events, which usually take place in a different European city each year, and meeting your co-workers.
You will be part of a wonderful multi-cultural team of people spread all over the World.
Applicants from European time zone are preferred.
While writing about yourself in the application form, please enclose links to 3 sites that you are particularly proud of.
How to apply?
Please, apply here: https://www.onthegosystems.com/jobs/#front-end-developer