This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
DRIVER GROWTH TEAM @HEETCH 🚗
The top priority of our user-driven team is the happiness of our drivers. From the moment they decide to join us until they enter our marketplace, drivers will be using our products. Our mission is to make sure they get the stellar experience they deserve. Given our very large business scope (drivers acquisition, retention and well-being), our team is working side by side with frontend, mobile, product and design teams, allowing us to build features that will empower drivers with new ways to drive and earn.
From the inside, we’re a caring full-stack team of engineers (iOS, Android, Frontend, Backend, QA) who share the same values:
• Transparency: We discuss everything openly.
• Team Unity: No one is left behind.
• Move Fast: No need to demonstrate for days, just do it.
• Knowledge Sharing: Whether it's organizational, cultural or technical, we're eager to learn!
• It's OK to fail: Succeed together, learn together. With the many new challenges, we’re facing every day,
Our team is seeking a product aficionado that will help us take our services to the next level. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for building software people genuinely love using, has strong problem-solving skills and exhibits empathy for our users.
What Happens Next Will Surprise You! 😂
CHALLENGES YOU’LL BE FACING WITH US
Design and contribute to a shared component library to ensure consistency across our apps. Design and build well crafted and optimized frontend experiences for both mobile and desktop. Advocate for, and introduce, improvements to our frontend stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture). Design simple solutions to solve difficult problems. Standardise all client-side logic and work with the back-end teams to improve the way we handle our data-flow.
• Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues.
• Leave code better than you found it.
• Deploy, monitor and maintain your applications in production.
• Lead by example.
• Share knowledge with your team and help them grow.
• 3+ years as a Frontend Engineer.
• Production experience of React.
• Awareness and understanding of technical constraints.
• Not afraid of stepping out of your technical comfort zone.
• Fluent in English.
• Paid conference attendance/travel.
• Heetch credits.
• A Spotify subscription.
• Code retreats and company retreats.
• Travel budget (visit your remote co-workers and our offices).