Full Stack Web Developer
SOCi is the leading enterprise solution for social content discovery and social media marketing. Our next-generation, all-in-one social media SaaS platform utilizes a proprietary scoring algorithm to discover, evaluate, and rank social content, changing how enterprises, franchises, and affiliates market on social media to their target audiences. SOCi has a growing team of passionate, innovative, and fun people in both our San Diego, CA and Austin, TX offices.
- We work collaboratively in groups of 3-4 (mobs) where you group program with other great engineers and product people, each representing different viewpoints and bringing different skills to the table.
- Iterating and shipping daily in small increments, you're able to progress fast and have a sense of achievement every day going home.
- Sometimes you'll need to complete other tasks and duties as needed.
- Love writing elegant code.
- Have a strong sense of visual aesthetics on web and ability to make it reality with cutting-edge CSS.
- Shiver in horror at the thought of copy-pasting coding.
- Have experience working in social media space (a plus).
- Get nightmares form badly formatted code.
- Understand that usability and attention to visual details matters just as much as good performance and clean architecture.
- You are equally comfortable discussing database architecture as you are in debating animations and shadows in the UI all the while keeping the user story in mind to ensure you're solving the right problem.
- Have experience working with enterprise-grade SaaS products (a plus).
Why you’ll love it here…
- Competitive salary!
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays!
- Work directly with SOCi executives and advisors.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas.
- Everyone is held to the highest standards, but we make sure to have fun, too!
- We have amazing customers (UPS, SportClips, Internet Brands, etc) who love our platform. Check us out on G2Crowd, Capterra or TrustPilot.
What's SOCi's culture like?
Our passionate team of SOCialites work in a convenient downtown office location, (walkable to shops and coffee, with free parking). We have a casual dress environment (no suits and ties here), paid holidays, Flexible PTO, a comprehensive health & benefits package, quarterly team events, monthly pancake breakfast, periodic potlucks, and daily office snacks, fresh fruit and coffee. Every new team member will be equipped with a new MacBook and a full tech center at their desk to plug in and out of. Above all, you will get to work with a passionate team that loves to laugh--so you might want to make sure your GIF game is strong.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.